Would you do me a quick favor, though?
Go check your email and make sure the welcome email I just sent is in your inbox and didn’t land in spam.
Make sure to move the email to your inbox and contact list so you never miss out (and click the “Confirm your subscription” button so I actually have your permission to email you!). I would also love it if you would please reply back to that email so I know you received it!
You can always unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email, but I want to make sure all our emails land in your primary inbox and not in spam.
A lot of email companies filter emails so you don’t see them all. And since you signed up to actually get my best tips, resources, DIYs, recipes, articles, podcasts, and discounts on your favorite healthy products, these two steps will make sure my emails don’t land in your spam folder. ?
- You can drag an email from “promotions” to “primary.” If you’re using Gmail or a similar email provider, dragging this email into the “primary” tab of your email inbox will help ensure you always have easy access to my emails.
- Create a Disability Dame folder. Want to stay even more organized? Create a folder called “DD” (or something similar) so you can keep all of the tips and resources in one place for easy reference.
These two quick steps will help make sure you always get the latest info and resources I send out each week! Let me know if you have any additional ones to add!
You Might Also Like…
I typically write a few new posts each month, but if you are new to Disability Dame, you might like these posts popular posts:
- Similac Advance VS. Pro Advance: Complete Comparison (In 2021)
- 7 Signs of a Bad Doctor (And How to Find a Good One)
- 75 Engaging Sensory Activities for Adults with Disabilities (That Are Fun!)
- 12 Engaging Montessori Activities for 18-month-olds (That Are Easy!)
- 37 Thoughtful Gifts for People with Anxiety (in 2021)
- 27 Practical After Surgery Gifts that Help with Recovery (Especially #5)
- 24 Clever Baby Products for Parents with Physical Disabilities
- What are the Benefits of Chi Machine (According to Science)
- What Happened After I Visited an Amish Iridologist
- 5 Steps: What to Do When Your Doctor Says Nothing’s Wrong?