About Disability Dame
Disability Dame, LLC. is a health and wellness blog dedicated to helping moms with disabilities and chronic illnesses. I write most of the content, but, to get a variety of perspectives, I welcome guest posts.
Send your inquiries to [email protected] and I’ll try my best to respond within 1 to 3 business days.
Please see the following guidelines FOR submitting A pitch idea:
- Content must be unpublished elsewhere, including your own blog.
- Send a link to at least two articles that you’ve previously written.
- Please only send your pitch ideas (not full articles).
- The deadline for final article submission will be 7 days after pitch approval.
- I reserve the right to edit it or reject it for any reason before publishing.
- The average word count is between 750 – 1050 words.
- You are required to link between 2 – 5 external sources. You may only link to your blog one time in the article.
- All facts and statistics you use must link back to the original source. The source should be a credible one, such as a governmental or educational body.
- Photos are welcome.
- Do include a photo and short bio about yourself (approximately 150 words), as well as all your social media links and website URL. I will promote the article on my marketing channels.
- This is meant for cross-promotional purposes only. No payment will be given for submitting your own pitch ideas.